MORE Participation Programme
This page is available under these URLs:
Who can participate?
- Asylum-Seekers with a residence entitlement card acc. to Art. 51 Asylum Act
- Recognised refugees
- A person who has been granted subsidiary protection acc. to Art. 52 Asylum Act
- A person who has been granted temporary leave to remain acc. to Art. 46a Aliens Police Act
How to apply?
If you are interested in participating in courses at BOKU under the MORE project, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First name and surname
- Contact information (phone number, email, …)
We will contact you as soon as possible and invite you for a meeting with all necessary documents. In this first meeting you will be given the most important information about BOKU, the MORE project and the possible study fields for you.
Please take the following documents with you for the first consultation in Originals (if available):
- Originals if available or copies of Academic Backgrounds (certificates, diplomas, transcript of records, etc.)
- Asylum seekers card
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
Get in touch
Projektkoordination: Study Services
Gregor-Mendel-Straße 33 1180 Vienna, Study Services, Admission and Registration
Please make an appointment by email.