Document Collection Homepage
This document collection should offer BOKU faculty and staff a systematic overview of the essential documents of the university and support them in searching for documents for their daily work.
The collection contains essential documents of the university (guidelines, agreements, etc.) taken from the following fields:
- University Leadership & Management
- Academic Studies & Teaching - Regular Study Programs
- Continuing Education at University / Lifelong Learning
- Human Resources
- Cooperation / Internationalization / Mobility
- Social Objectives (Labor Market, Gender-Related Issues, Sustainability)
The document collection was initiated by BOKU's Quality Board and expanded by the Quality Management Unit with the assistance of various organizational units at BOKU. This collection is not exhaustive. It should rather serve as a collection and display of essential documents. If you feel that an essential document is missing in this collection, please let us know. We welcome your suggestions!