Pan-European Seal Programme
Diese Seite ist erreichbar unter:
BOKU is member of the strategic partner universities of the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Programme.
The Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Programme is a vehicle for early talent detection among Europe’s brightest and highest-achieving graduates. It targets young, aspiring graduates from several academic backgrounds (IP and non-IP) who will be sponsored by the EUIPO and the EPO for one year-long, paid traineeships.
Each member of the Pan-European Seal is entitled to submit yearly two shortlists, one for the EUIPO and one for the EPO, from which an average of around 100 trainees in total are selected, according to each student’s profile and considering each Office’s needs. Traineeships take place either at the EUIPO or the EPO with a monthly training allowance, as well as other benefits.
Trainees have the opportunity to benefit from on-the-job coaching by staff, as well as online training, e-courses in their field of expertise and language courses in one of the official languages of each office.
The internships will start in September 2023 and will take place at Alicante (EUIPO) or Munich (EPO), trainees are paid a monthly compensation
Requirements for science and engineering students:
Requirements for the EPO:
- Your name should be shortlisted by a university that is a member of the Pan-European Seal network.
- You should be a national of one of the EPO member states.
- You should hold a bachelor's/master's degree or be currently enrolled for PhD studies in a relevant field.
- You should have knowledge of one of the EPO’s working languages (English, French or German) at a minimum level of B1.
Requirements for EUIPO
- Be a national of at least one EU Member State (though a limited number of trainees from non-EU countries may be selected).
- Hold a degree from a PES Member University.
- Have at least a certified CEF level B1 in English, French, German, Italian, and/or Spanish.
- Previous participation in international programmes, such as Erasmus+, is a plus.
- Additional skills in customer service, communication, problem-solving, innovation and leadership, teamwork and flexibility.
- Be eager to work in an international environment.
How to apply
To apply for the traineeship, your name must be put forward by a PES Member (BOKU).
Send us your expression of interest until Feb 15th, 2023 (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating your field of competence. Then we will inform you about the next steps.
Further information to the traineeship:
EPO - Pan European Seal Programme
EUIPO - Pan European Seal Programme
European Patent Office's Online Training