Obergurgl Research Conferences
The University of Innsbruck (Leopold-Franzens-Universität Innsbruck, LFUI) invites international researchers from all scientific fields to organise a conference at the alpine Obergurgl University Centre (Ötz-Valley, Tyrol, Austria) in 2016/2017.
The University of Innsbruck will support you in managing all the logistical aspects of conference organisation such as designing and hosting the conference website, the registration of participants, the awarding of grants to young researchers/students and/or invited speakers, and the monitoring of fee payments. Furthermore the University of Innsbruck will handle the booking of accommodations, and will provide the technical support at the conference venue.
The offer is available for conferences fulfilling the following criteria:
- The proposed conference should be a high-level conference and should satisfy an existing demand in the scientific community. The topic should be at the forefront of scientific research and at the very highest scientific level with respect to the selection of sessions and the choice of speakers.
- Conference duration three to five days
- 60-120 participants
- at least 20 percent international participation
For example: the conference fee including accommodation, full board, and transfer from / to Innsbruck would be around 750 Euro per person (assuming a 4-day conference with 80 participants incl. 10 non-paying speakers and 20 reduced-rate participants in the low season).
Please contact office(at)transidee.ac.at for further information and send us a proposal incl. the following information:
- scientific field, research area
- contact person + cv
- planned duration of your conference
- estimated number of participants
Deadline for submission of proposals 2016/2017: 170715