Staff Training at University of Szeczin, 2.-6.6.2014
The Staff Week is designed for administrative and didactic staff responsible for International issues.
Preliminary schedule includes:
• presentation of methods and ways used by the University of Szczecin for development and fostering international cooperation ( at the level of particular faculties as well as at the central level)
• Introduction of some of International projects run by US
• Scholarship Programs
• Possibility of presenting the educational offer of the home universities from participants to the students
• Contact making seminar
• Social activities which help to meet each other better
• Visiting faculties and meetings with Erasmus coordinators
• City sight seeing
Submission of application forms is open until 15th April 2014. Please note that the number of participants is restricted (preferably one participant from one institution).
The cost of participation in the International staff week are 50 Euro. This includes participation in the Programme and lunch break during the week. Hotel costs, travel costs and facultative events are not included.
In order to apply for ERASMUS Staff mobility funding, please contact DI Katrin Hasenhündl (katrin.hasenhuendl(at)boku.ac.at )
Information regarding detailed programme will be available soon at http://dsm.usz.edu.pl/staff-week
In case of any question please contact:
Ms. Joanna Misiukajtis: joanna.misiukajtis(at)univ.szczecin.pl
+48 91 444 11 85 or +48 91 444 13 20