HEAd’16: Call for Participation - 2nd International Conference on Higher Education Advances June 21 – 23, 2016 · Valencia, Spain
After the great success of the first HEAd conference, the Second International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd'16) will be an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
This year's HEAd features:
- High quality scientific program: 104 full papers and 23 short papers were selected from 327 submissions from over 650 authors and co-authors at 54 countries
- Three keynote speeches about quality, equity and efficiency in higher education; the MOOC experience for trainers; and using teaching and student based data to answer broad interdisciplinary research questions
- Two poster sessions with 40 contributions
- An exciting social program, including the welcome reception at the futurist "City of Arts and Sciences" on June 21, the conference dinner on June 22 and a closing wine reception on June 23
- You can also enjoy the city of Valencia, which is the third largest city in Spain and is located on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It embraces culture and tradition from the past combined with singular architecture, exciting gastronomy, nightlife, and beautiful white sand beaches.