Universität Salzburg/Eurasia-Pacific Uninet: China Know-How Summer School : MODERN CHINA STUDIES AT PEKING UNIVERSITY, BEIJING AND FUDAN UNIVERSITY, SHANGHAI, AUGUST 18 - SEPTEMBER 16, 2017
Organized by the Chinese Studies Center at the Paris-Lodron-University of Salzburg in cooperation with Eurasia-Pacific Uninet under the direction of the Chinese Studies Center
HOW TO REGISTER? www.uni-salzburg.at/chz or www.eurasiapacific.net
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31, 2017
Dragana Imbric, Project Manager, Chinese Studies Center, University of Salzburg, Sigmund-Haffner-Gasse 18 l 5020 Salzburg l Austria/Europe | Tel.: +43 662 8044 3900 l Fax: +43 662 8044 74 3900 | Email
Why to join?
- China-experience for young Austrian and European students and junior employees
- Acquisition of additional qualifications useful for a potential future career in East Asia
- Preparing for future trading markets by becoming acquainted with the legal and economic system, labor and production processes, social and environmental situation, culture and living conditions in China
Who can apply?
- You are a student or scientist from an Austrian or European university, university of applied sciences, or another institution of higher education in Europe
- You are an employee preferably of an international company or a company which wants to go
You have a good command of the English language Program:
- Modules in English on the subject areas: economy, politics, legal system, culture, language, philosophy and intercultural communication.
Also expert interviews, company visits to Austrian and international joint venture companies as well as excursions are part of the program.
Depending on the field of study, participants can optionally apply for 5 ECTS credits at their own university or college.
Costs (excl. air fare): approx. Euro 2.800,--*
Minimum number of participants: 25
There are also Eurasia-Pacific Uninet scholarships ( probably 500-700€) –further information: see website: www.uni-salzburg.at/chz