University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) , International Summer School, July 10-23, 2017
The UESTC summer program presents opportunities for international students to advance their knowledge and understanding in Engineering and Entrepreneurship. Beside the academic lectures, the two-week program offers many cultural excursions and visits. Participating students will spend two weeks during summer experiencing study and life abroad as well as having a glimpse of the local community and tradition. They will exchange ideas, share experiences and create a new global network. The program serves as a culture banquet for those who are interested in different civilizations, cuisines and life styles.
The selected two academic courses cover subjects on edge-cutting ICT technology. Instructors are from world-renowned universities. We also facilitate programs for organized groups as well as for individual students.
- Global view on latest technology and economic developments, topics about heritage of Chinese culture
- Language & academic oriented lectures by international and UESTC professors
- Cultural & academic experience at UESTC, Chengdu
- Enterprise/ IT company visits
- Intercultural excursions in Chengdu