Agrinatura Travel Grants 2018 – Tropentag 2018 – application deadline 15 May
AGRINATURA offers 8 travel grants for MSc and PhD students participating at Tropentag Conference with a travel grant amount of 300 EUR. Students are challenged to submit their abstract to the Tropentag Conference till April 15 and in the same time to send the abstract and request for travel grant to AGRINATURA Secretariat (email: secretariat(at)agrinatura-eu.eu ) till May 15. As soon as the abstract will be accepted by Tropentag conference committee, AGRINATURA selection committee will select 8 students who will receive the travel grant.
AGRINATURA will support the annual Conference on Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (Tropentag) with the general theme for 2018: 'Global food security and food safety: The role of universities'. The conference will be held at the Ghent University (Ghent, Belgium), September 17-19, 2018.
Eligible students will have to:
- be a student of AGRINATURA member institution except Belgian universities this year
- be first author of the contribution
- be personally present at the venue
- place the logo of AGRINATURA on the contribution (poster or presentation) and agree with publication on the website.
- write a short profile (CV)
- confirm not to be subsidised by another grant
Deadline for submitting abstract to Tropentag is April 15, and the deadline for Agrinatura travel grant requests is May 15!