VUA Think Pool: International scientific conference “Tendencies on the agricultural land market – structural and financial effects” at SGGW, Poland – application deadline 31 March
A new entry has been posted in VUA THINK POOL: the international scientific conference “Tendencies on the agricultural land market - structural and financial effects”, organized by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Poland on April 20, 2018.
The efficiency of using the basic production factor, namely land, is one of the most important problems that determines the opportunities of agribusiness development. Changes in land resources and modifications of law concerning the possibilities of land turnover are among fundamental determinants of economic situation of farms and allow indicating the development of agriculture and shape of agrarian policy.
- Legal regulations impact on turnover of land resources
- Land use efficiency
- Regional differentiation of profitability of land management
- Agricultural land market - present economic outlook and its perspectives
- Financing of agricultural land market
- Evolution of agrarian policy in Poland and the European Union