Call for grants: master’s degree programmes 18/19
The University of Lleida has launched a call for grants aimed at foreign students applying for a Master's degree programme for the academic year 2018/2019. The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a Master's degree programme at the UdL.
Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
All applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- access to the official Master's degree programme with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system
- enrol to an official Master's degree programme offered by the UdL during the course 2018-19
- not having a PhD degree
- not having any other Spanish Master's degree diploma
- not having a permanent residence in Spain
- not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support offered by the UdL to subsidise the registration fees into which the beneficiary has been pre-admitted
Application deadline: 30th April 2018