Call for Papers: Frontiers in Biorefining 2018
The University of Tennessee Center for Renewable Carbon, in partnership with the South-eastern Regional Sun Grant Center, is hosting the 5th International Conference on Chemicals and Products from Renewable Carbon.
A limited number of slots is available for presentations emphasizing the latest developments on transformation of renewable carbon building blocks to chemicals and materials, enabling the integrated biorefinery concept. Topic areas include:
- Engineering Feedstocks and Biomass Architecture
- Cell Wall Deconstruction and Biomass Fractionation
- Bio-Privileged Chemicals
- Polymers and Soft Materials
- Catalytic Conversion of Lignin and Carbohydrates
- Biocatalytic Conversion
- Thermochemical Conversion
- Computational Biomass Chemistry and Physics
Abstract deadline: August 31, 2018.