Staff Training Week at Técnico Lisboa
This Staff Training Week includes key presentations, guest speakers, workshops for sharing best practices, exhibition of partner universities, World Café Fair, workgroups to increase networking opportunities and to stimulate discussion among participants.
- Gain insight on the processes and experience in enhancing Higher Education internationalization;
- Promote the home institution in 2 different events: World Café and International Day, with particular emphasis on the academic offer, research and other collaborative opportunities;
- Create a forum for discussion of best practices and the exchange of information in key areas;
- Gain exposure, experience and increase international insight;
- Explore networking opportunities and become acquainted with counterparts through informal job-shadowing meetings.
Application deadline September 15, 2018.
If you plan to attend a staff training week and if you want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff mobility support, please check the website and contact Mag. Gudrun Reisinger for further information on ERASMUS+ Staff training funding.