Reminder: Teachers for CASEE Summer School wanted!
Teachers from BOKU with background in the following areas are invited to participate actively in the CASEE Summer school 2019. Topics of special interest:
- changes in agricultural practises
- water in landscape – amelioration, straightening of rivers and streams
- intensive coal and ore mining, recultivation, deforestation, reforestation
- new modes of transport and their impact on landscape
- landscape memory loss (key elements, patterns...)
- urbanisation, forced depopulation, return of the wilderness
- loss of settlements, establishment of modern towns and cities
- change of scenery and visual qualities
- renewables and modern production of energy
In case you are interested to join the summer school in the context of a teaching activity, please contact the CASEE Secretariat.
If you want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff mobility support, please check the website and contact Mag. Gudrun Reisinger for further information on ERASMUS+ Staff training funding.