International Staff Training Week, France
The ISTW will combine seminars, workshops, a company visit, a survival French lesson and sightseeing in Rouen. The sessions will be conducted in ENGLISH. The main topics will be:
- The Future of Internationalisation – Mixed reality/virtual mobility/immersive reality,
- Erasmus+Virtual Exchange,
- International cooperation in a world with closing borders,
- internationalisation and linguistic diversity,
- the next Erasmus+programme,
- digitalisation of tools (web-based software programmes, dematerialisation, e-learning...),
- double/joint and delocalised degrees and European Universities,
- future social trends: the expectations of Generation Z.
Application deadline: February 22, 2019
If you want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff training mobility support, please check the website and contact Mag. Gudrun Reisinger for further information on ERASMUS+ Staff training funding.