UPM Summer School 2019
The Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) is organizing the 3rd International Summer School.
This summer school targets international students who would like to visit Spain's leading technology
university. It covers the following activities:
- An academic offer covering trending technologies taught in English or Spanish.
- A Spanish language school for international students.
- A social and cultural program, including visits to Madrid's great museums, like the Museo
- del Prado and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, and the cities of Segovia and
- Toledo, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites
- A program of open seminars taught by internationally renowned faculty from universities
- all over the world.