Erasmus Staff Week, Italy
The event, scheduled between 4th and 7th June, 2019, is addressed to academic and administrative staff and will offer an intensive program focused on staff mobility exchanges as a tool for developing competences and for promoting the quality of shared curricula and educational programs.
Academic mobility increases the quality of education, strengthens teaching professional skills and is instrumental to shared educational programs. Administrative and technical staff mobility increases the quality of administrative services, teaching and student facilities, academic management and promotes institutional commitment.
Places available: 35 participants from partner Universities
- international officers and international coordinators, Erasmus institutional coordinators,
- staff dealing with student and/or teaching staff exchanges,
- staff with academic issues,
- human resources staff,
- finances and accountancy staff,
- communication and marketing officers,
- teaching university staff, deans, and vice deans,
- deputy rectors,
- PhD Programs directors
Application deadline: April 8, 2019.
If you plan to attend the staff training week and if you want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff mobility support, please check the website and contact Mag. Gudrun Reisinger for further information on ERASMUS+ Staff training funding.