Staff Week in Lausanne, Switzerland
The programme (free of charge for participants from Europe) aims to provide the following:
- Discuss and reflect on the role of University in Society and cities
- Develop soft and communication skills through workshops
- Exchange good practices to facilitate mobility
- Discuss collaboration in or out of the present and future Erasmus
- Explore the state of Europe through a discussion and visit to the Foundation Jean Monnet for Europe
- Have an insight on Lausanne as the Olympic Capital
- Discover the University of Lausanne's campus and infrastructures
Registration deadline: April 28, 2019.
Targeted to administrative staff of international relations offices (on central or departmental level) working in connection with others locally and internationally.