Rural Development 2019
This conference is aimed at providing interdisciplinary scientific discussion, presenting new ideas for rural development processes in the context of Bioeconomy, Innovations and Social Progress.
The main topics of parallel sessions:
- Agro-innovations and Food Technologies;
- Biosystems Engineering and Environment Integrity;
- Multifunctional Approach for Sustainable Use of Bio-Resources;
- Social Research and Innovation in Bioeconomy for Sustainable Transformation and Wellbeing in Rural Areas.
Business and Science Forum will be held during the Conference. Keywords: Innovations, Integrity, Bio-resources, Well-being.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Until July 1st,2019 – registration
- Until September 15th,2019 – article submission
- January 1st, 2020 – publishing of the Conference proceedings