UN Shadowing Programme 2019
The Shadowing Programme taking place from 24 October to 24 November 2019, will offer students the opportunity to accompany employees of the United Nations and Vienna-based organizations for one entire working day and to gain exciting insights into the world of the Vienna International Centre (VIC).
Staff members from the following Vienna-based organizations are joining the Shadowing Programme 2019:
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO)
- Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA)
- United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Office in Austria
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- United Nations Information Service (UNIS) Vienna
The number of applications that can be accepted is limited, so you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
The deadline is 15 July 2019.