731405 HR21 Doctoral seminar VI (in Eng.)
- Vortragende/r (Mitwirkende/r)
- Hein, Thomas , Laaha, Gregor , Langergraber, Günter , Muhar, Susanne , Schmid, Erwin , Schmid, Martin , Schmutz, Stefan , Schulz, Karsten , Stöglehner, Gernot , Winiwarter, Verena , Zechmeister-Boltenstern, Sophie , Ertl, Thomas , Graf, Wolfram , Habersack, Helmut , Hauer, Christoph
- Angeboten im Semester
- Sommersemester 2020
- Unterrichts-/ Lehrsprachen
The PhD students of the doctoral school HR 21 will meet regularly and present their research concepts, accomplishments and progress as well as key literature., The presentations will be comprehensively discussed within the group of students, supervisors and faculty members of the doctoral school. Thus, the doctoral seminar provides the opportunity to discuss both the theoretical background and methodological aspects of the PhD research in a larger group. The doctoral seminar will be held each semester and the students and faculty members are committed to participate. During their research stay abroad, the students are expected to participate in an equivalent seminar at the respective host institution or join the doctoral seminar at BOKU via video channels.
The students will be able to:
* orally present their research to an interdisciplinary scientific auditorium in a well-structured manner
* defend their research and discuss questions concerning their presentation
* critically question their scientific concept and study design
* give valuable comments to scientific concepts from other scientific disciplines
Noch mehr Informationen zur Lehrveranstaltung, wie Termine oder Informationen zu Prüfungen, usw. finden Sie auf der Lehrveranstaltungsseite in BOKUonline.