933300 Start-up module (in Eng.)
Diese Seite ist erreichbar unter:
- Vortragende/r (Mitwirkende/r)
- Freyer, Bernhard
- Angeboten im Semester
- Wintersemester 2020/21
- Unterrichts-/ Lehrsprachen
The Start-up Module is the opening seminar for the Master´s Degree Organic Agriculture and Food Systems (EUR-Organic) for students from partner universities within the Euroleague for Life Science (ELLS)BOKU; Warsaw University of Life Science (WULS); Hohenheim University (UHOH)), and in addition Aarhus University and ISARA-Lyon, and is case study, excursion and discourse oriented.
In WS 2020/2012 Hohenheim University (UHOH) is the responsible coordinator
Due to the COVID it will not take please as in the former years; there will be further information coming from Hohenheim University for specific ZOOM meetings.
(1) General information into the multiple perspectives and opportunities of the Master´s Degree by all partner universities and their countries Organic sector;
(2) Insights into systems theory and organic farming;
(3) Usually there is a one week visit in one of the ELLS member countries; due to COVID_19 pandemic this is postponed toward WS 2021
Alternatively there will be a reduced programme organized by UHOH, including online sessions, and introductions into study issues and exams. Further information will be send out soon.
- Inhaltliche Voraussetzungen (erwartete Kenntnisse)
Some knowledge of organic agro-food systems and experience of working in a team is beneficial.
A student with the requisite understanding and standard of work to pass the course will:
(1) Understand and describe the key elements of an organic farm/the organic agro-food chain based on a systems approach.
(2) Be able to apply qualitative interview methods and photographs to document and assess the farm/processor .
(3) Know and understand the characteristic practices of organic farming in general and specifically of the visited farms.
(4) Work productively and effectively independently and as part of a team.
Noch mehr Informationen zur Lehrveranstaltung, wie Termine oder Informationen zu Prüfungen, usw. finden Sie auf der Lehrveranstaltungsseite in BOKUonline.