853107 Exkursion zu Landschaftspflege (in Eng.)
Diese Seite ist erreichbar unter:
- Vortragende/r (Mitwirkende/r)
- Wanner, Alice , Ressar, Kim
- Angeboten im Semester
- Sommersemester 2022
- Unterrichts-/ Lehrsprachen
- Englisch, Deutsch
This course will take place at Anninger, a recreation in Mödling, close to Vienna.
The Covid 19 pandemic has left its mark on the Vienna Woods. Shifts and changes due to the increased use of recreational areas by the local population are becoming evident. The basis of the changes are found in altered user behavior and recreation strategies, pressure from heightened use of selected areas and resulting conflicts, as well as shifting values and a shifting awareness of the population in regard to the human-nature relationship. Balancing the needs of different user groups is challenging for landscape conservation strategies such as nature conservation and economic activities.
We will discuss different topics along the route and visit “hot spots” of user conflicts and challenges for landscape management and we will do a media analysis to compare the on-site experience to what is communicated in the media. In addition, we will focus on the stakeholder that are involved in the management of the area.
Please be aware that 3-G will apply and an additional PCR test before arrival are requirements.
- Inhaltliche Voraussetzungen (erwartete Kenntnisse)
• Understanding the challenges of Covid-19 pandemic on landscape management
• Understanding a variety of stakeholder perspectives and their relevance for landscape planning
• Analysis of how increased number of users affects landscape conservation
• Understanding some links between theory and practical implementation
• Basic understanding of human-nature relationship, values and awareness in
• Expanding methodological abilities by doing a media analysis
Noch mehr Informationen zur Lehrveranstaltung, wie Termine oder Informationen zu Prüfungen, usw. finden Sie auf der Lehrveranstaltungsseite in BOKUonline.