730403 Integrating sociocultural and economic processes (in Eng.)
Diese Seite ist erreichbar unter:
- Vorlesung und Übung
- Vortragende/r (Mitwirkende/r)
- Schmid, Erwin
- Angeboten im Semester
- Sommersemester 2023
- Unterrichts-/ Lehrsprachen
The students will conceptually develop an Integrated Modelling Framework (IMF) to address a HR21 research topic/question. IMFs are typically developed to analyze the interactions and responses between natural, technical and socio-economic processes at various scales. The dimensions of integration ususally include disciplinary theories and concepts, models, data, and scenarios.
The developed IMF will be documented in a seminar paper with 10-15 pages including title, abstract, introduction, IMF methodology, limitations and outlook. The developed IMF should
- consists of a minimum of 3 disciplinary models including at least one economic model,
- describe the IMF causality and system boundaries (including a schematic figure),
- describe the spatial and temporal scale,
- describe the models and model interfaces,
- describe input data needs for each model (e.g. spatial/temporal resolution),
- describe IMF outputs relevant for addressing the research question,
- describe 3 scenarios relevant for the IMF application and the research question,
- address classical modelling issues such as model validation as well as sensitivity and uncertainty analysis.
•Identifying complementary research areas
•Enabling clear definition of interdisciplinary research questions
•Understanding principal ideas of concepts and methodologies of complementary research areas
•Enabling to apply principal concepts and methodologies in complementary research areas
•Embedding own research topic in interdisciplinary framework
Noch mehr Informationen zur Lehrveranstaltung, wie Termine oder Informationen zu Prüfungen, usw. finden Sie auf der Lehrveranstaltungsseite in BOKUonline.