This page is available under these URLs:
Electronically capturing readers and lecture notes is very simple and available at more than 80 devices in virtually all locations using the IT service "BOKUprint".
- Use your BOKUcard to register on the device (serves solely for the identification of the scan destination, there are no costs).
- Press the menu button, then on 'SafeQ Scan' located on the display.
- Select your scan destination:
- When choosing 'Scan to E-Mail' the medium resolution scan is sent to your BOKU email address.
- When choosing 'Scan to Home' the individually adjustable resolution scan is saved in your Home folder. You can, for example, access the files in the pc rooms or via https://files.boku.ac.at
- When choosing 'Scan to BOKUdrive' the individually adjustable resolution scan is saved in BOKUdrive. You can, for example, access the files via: https://drive.boku.ac.at/#shared-libs/
All details (device locations, detailed adjustment options, registration with and without BOKUcard, etc.) can be found in the section:
High quality image processing is possible in our multimedia pc rooms.