.... in the the BOKU thesis database!
We offer master thesis connected to our current research projects
Master thesis topics are available in the areas: plant breeding, plant-pathogen-interaction, genetics of disease resistance, plant-biotechnology, and related fields.
Thesis topics could be of interest to students in agricultural science (e.g. plant sciences, agricultural biology, phytomedicine) and biotechnology (plant biotechnology).
Do you have a passion for plants? Do you like working outdoors? Then contact us: we continuously have topics in plant breeding for master thesis available.
- Evaluation of wild wheat lines for Fusarium resistance (greenhouse, spring 2020)
- Evaluation of experimental populations (bread wheat, durum wheat) for resistance to Fusarium head blight in field trials.
- Validation of candidate disease resistance genes in a TILLING population of wheat.
- Genomic Prediction of performance, quality and resistance traits in winter wheat.
- Genetic analysis and breeding for common bunt (Tilletia caries) resistance in winter wheat for organic farming.
Please contact one of the workgroup leaders: