Anjoulie Brandner Dipl.-Ing.
Institute of Organic Farming
Department of Sustainable Agricultural Systems
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
Gregor-Mendel-Strasse 33, 1180 Vienna
- Biodiversity-friendly urban green space management
- Landscape planning
- Edible cities
- Urban wild food foraging
Short Curriculum Vitae
- since 2021 Doctoral and PhD students' representative of the Austrian Students' Union
- 2019 - 2020 Project assistant in the Working Group Knowledge Systems and Innovation, Division of Organic Farming; Project Urban Wild Foods
- since 2018 Doctoral studies at BOKU; Dissertation topic "Planning and managing biodiverse public urban green spaces for urban wild food foraging"
- since 2018 Member of the board of Gartenpolylog, association for the promotion of commutiy gardens in Austria
- since 2016 Lecturer at the Institute of Landscape Planning / BOKU; Course "Introduction to Landscape Planning and Conservation Planning", "Landscape Planning Project"
- 2013- 2016 Master programme Landscape Architecture and Planning at BOKU; Master thesis "Diverse economic approaches and land use structures of small farmers in Genalguacil (Andalusia, Spain): a landscape planning view"
Gathering wild foods in urban areas – mixed-methods study on ecological and socio-political sustainability of gathering in Vienna – UrbanWildFoods