Anjoulie Brandner Dipl.-Ing.
Division of Organic Farming
Department of Sustainable Agricultural Systems
University of Natural Ressources and Life Sciences, Vienna
Gregor-Mendel-Strasse 33, 1180 Vienna
- Urban food forestry
- Urban farming
- Open green space planning
- Subsistence economy
Short Curriculum Vitae
- 2019 - 2020 Project assistant in the Working Group Knowledge Systems and Innovation, Division of Organic Farming; Project Urban Wild Foods
- Since 2018 Doctoral studies at BOKU; Dissertation topic "Identifying spatial, social-economic and political structures on urban food forestry in Vienna"
- Since 2017 Gartenpolylog, Association for the Promotion of Community Gardens in Austria
- Since 2016 Lecturer at the Institute of Landscape Planning / BOKU; Course "Introduction to Landscape Planning and Conservation Planning"
- 2013 - 2016 Master programme Landscape Architecture and Planning at BOKU; Master thesis "Diverse economic approaches and land use structures of small farmers in Genalguacil (Andalusia, Spain): a landscape planning view"
Gathering wild foods in urban areas – mixed-methods study on ecological and socio-political sustainability of gathering in Vienna – UrbanWildFoods