The BOKU is looked after by the ASZ - The Occupational Medicine and Safety Center.
Dr. Alexandra Joachimsthaler is an occupational physician for BOKU and offers personal consultation hours at the Türkenschanze, Muthgasse and Tulln locations
Office hours (Türkenschanze, Muthgasse, Tulln)
Location Türkenschanze Schwackhöferhaus in the first aid room, cellar
Office hours: Tuesdays 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (no office hours on 8.9., 27.10., 22.12)
Location Muthgasse I in the former porter's lodge, ground floor.
Office hours: always on Thursdays (except on the third Thursday of the month) 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (no office hours on October 29th, January 24th)
Location Tulln UFT in the sanitary room, ground floor
Office hours: every third Thursday (instead of Muthgasse) 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Please make appointments by email so that there are no waiting times!
Occupational health care includes the following topics:
- Tips for avoiding accidents at work and protecting against occupational and work-related illnesses
- Investigations when working with hazardous materials and equipment
- Adjustment of the computer workstation, help with visual disturbances, ergonomic advice
- Inspections of the workplaces, especially for new appointments, changes and as required
- Maternity Protection Evaluation
- Implementation of protective vaccinations (e.g. ticks, flu, job-related vaccinations, travel vaccinations)
- Advice on reintegration part-time work (WIETZ)
If you have any questions, please also contact DI Dr. Kirsten Sleytr (kirsten.sleytr(a)boku.ac.at)