814030 Summer School: Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems (in Eng.)
Diese Seite ist erreichbar unter:
- Vorlesung und Seminar
- Vortragende/r (Mitwirkende/r)
- Kirchner, Mathias , Spittler, Nathalie , Kromp-Kolb, Helga
- Angeboten im Semester
- Sommersemester 2023
- Unterrichts-/ Lehrsprachen
Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems (AEMS) is an interdisciplinary summer school focusing on alternatives to the economic status quo: International participants deal with limits of growth, as well as the instabilities of our financial system. They learn why a drastic system change is necessary to reach the target of stabilizing the world climate at 1.5°C - and most importantly: they are presented with an array of innovative approaches!
The AEMS is an academic summer school and held in English.
In 2022, it takes place for the 9th time from July 18th to August 5th.
- Inhaltliche Voraussetzungen (erwartete Kenntnisse)
The AEMS summer school is open to students and professionals from all fields who strive to create a more just and green future.
Develop an understanding for
- alternative economic and monetary systems (current state-of-art in theory as well as practical approaches and current implementations)
- ecologic sustainability and resource management (link between economic models and the provision of natural resources)
- economic and environmental ethics (macro- and meso-level approaches as well as individual ethics)
Noch mehr Informationen zur Lehrveranstaltung, wie Termine oder Informationen zu Prüfungen, usw. finden Sie auf der Lehrveranstaltungsseite in BOKUonline.