Note on the information on all legal aspects of studies (admission, examinations, completion,...): Only the information available on the websites of the study services is legally binding.
The master programme Horticultural Sciences is jointly offered by Life Science Universities within Europe, whereas each University focuses on a different specialisation within the area of Horticultural Sciences.
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU) – AUSTRIA
- University of Bologna – ITALY
- Free University of Bozen-Bolzano - ITALY
- Technical University Munich (TUM) – GERMANY
- Humboldt University of Berlin - GERMANY
- Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences (MATE) (former "Szent István University, SZIU") – HUNGARY
Students who intend to start this master programme at BOKU have to apply for the admission to the Master Programme directly at the BOKU Study services (more information under “How to apply”).
Students who come to BOKU for their compulsory stay abroad within this master programme have to apply at their home university for CEEPUS or Erasmus+ fuding. You find further information for incoming students here.
On the following webpages you will find detailed information about the master programme and the attendant administrative issues.