Frequently Asked Questions

Questions about the application process?

The application process for both Joint Study and Joint Study Freemover are similiar. Please view our Joint Study FAQ to help you with your application process. Please be aware of the relevant differences of the two stipends:

  • Joint Study Freemover does not include an admission/study spot at an international university. Applicants first apply for the admission at a university of their choice (worldwide) and then apply for financial support (= Joint Study Freemover stipend) at BOKU-International Relations.
  • For the Joint Study Freemover application use the relevant application form. The online system Mobility Online is only relevant for general Joint Study Exchange Programme.
  • The list of eqiuvalent courses after your return with the signature of the dean of studies must be sent to the joint study mail account.

Download application form here