- Registered in a master programme at the moment of application
- Limiting age: 35 years
- The weighted grade point average must not be higher than 2.3
- For students who have not completed their bachelor studies at BOKU but at another institution: a minimum of 20 ECTS at BOKU in their master studies
- Very good language skills: English III or equivalent (Grade „Good“ requested) and respectively Spanish III (Grade „Good“ requested) for universities in South and Middle America OR 12 ECTS at BOKU or at other universities completed in English/Spanish OR TOEFL/ IELTS test OR there is the opportunity to pass a language examination at the BOKU-International Relations
- Admission at the host university: you have to submit an official letter, emails are not accepted
- ATTENTION: Hence there is no bilateral agreement, tuition fees have to be paid by the student
Even if all the requirements are fulfilled there is no legal claim for a study place or a scholarship!