Transfer from the home university
Diese Seite ist erreichbar unter:
1. Get admitted at BOKU
Emplant+ is a double degree programme. To be able to get the BOKU degree at the end you have to be enrolled at BOKU as full time student from your first physical semester at BOKU onwards until you graduate.
At the end of the 1st emplant semester BOKU will send you an information e-mail about your transfer. You will be asked to submit scanned copies of the following documents by e-mail to the administrative emPLANT+ coordinator at BOKU: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the admission letter from your 1st year university (= home university),
- a signed power of attorney to pick up your BOKU admission letter
- information on your current postal address
- potentially missing documents (e.g. final BSC Certificate, final BSC transcript of records, new proof of English language certificate).
A few weeks after you have submitted all documents, you will receive an admission letter from BOKU.
English language requirements at BOKU:
Minimum B2/C1 level in English (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Equivalent proofs are the following:
- Official English test:
- TOEIC: minimum 785 points
- IELTS Academic: minimum 6.0
- TOEFL: 577 paper-based, 233 computer-based, 90-91 internet-based; TOEFL Home Edition will not be accepted
- Cambridge: Certificate in Advanced English
- Completion of a study programme that was entirely taught in English from countries with English as official language.
- Successfully passed school-leaving examination in English from a recognized domestic or foreign educational institution, provided that the country of issue's educational regula-tions offers level B2. If the school leaving certificate does not confirm level B2 of the Eu-ropean frame of reference, a confirmation from the appropriate ministry must be submitted.
2. Do the online pre-registration
After having received the BOKU letter of admission, please complete the preliminary online registration (see link given in the admission letter). At the end, you will receive a number that has to be sent to the email@example.com. It is needed to finish your registration.
3. Get registered at BOKU
In July, BOKU will send you a checklist for the arrival. We recommend that you arrive at BOKU mid of September. Upon arrival, you have to register in our study services in person to get access to your student account. Only then you can register for courses at BOKU.
4. Transfer your credits to BOKU
During your third semester you will have to make an Individual Course Plan at BOKU (including the courses of your home university, deadline: 30th of November).
Please have the final version of your Individual Course Plan and your Transcript of Records from the partner university checked a semester before your graduation, first at BOKU-International Relations administrative coordinator (BOKU-IR) and then at the study services (studienservices(at)boku.ac.at)
Before you have your documents checked, you have to enter all courses done at the partner university (not BOKU) in your BOKUonline account (one data sheet per course) (info-guide accreditation/recognition)