This page is available under these URLs:
- Registration in a BOKU master programme at the moment of application
- Limiting age: 35 years
- Priority for applications with an endorsement letter of supervising with a connection to a university at the host country.
- The weighted grade point average must not be higher than 2.3
- For students who have not completed their bachelor studies at BOKU but at another institution: a minimum of 20 ECTS at BOKU in their master studies
- Very good language skills: English III (B2) or equivalent (Grade „Good“ requested) and respectively Spanish III (A2) (Grade „Good“ requested) for universities in South and Middle America OR 12 ECTS at BOKU or at other universities completed in English/Spanish OR TOEFL/ IELTS test OR there is the opportunity to pass a language examination at the Center for International Relations.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Most partner universities require the Toefl test.
- Australian Universities must keep proof of the type of languae test taken (IELTS, TOEFL, …) and scores achieved. The test must be valid for 2 years. Further information available at the institutions Website.
Even if all the requirements are fulfilled, there is no legal claim for a study place or a scholarship.