This page is available under these URLs:
Overview of courses taught in English sorted by subject area as PDF:
- Agro Economics
- Civil Engineering
- Food Sciences Biotechnology
- Landscape planning and Landscape architecture
- Mountain Forestry
Further courses offered:
- Center for International Relations: https://boku.ac.at/en/international/lehrveranstaltungen
- Centre for Development Research: https://boku.ac.at/en/cdr/lehrveranstaltungen
- Language Courses: https://short.boku.ac.at/int-languages-ex-en.html
- Course catalogue and more information on how to look for courses on our Webpage: http://short.boku.ac.at/int-in-boku-howtolookforcourses-en.html
Master courses are also available for Bachelor students in higher semesters.
The course number does not refer to the level of the course but to the respective department or institute. The level (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate) of the course is indicated in the course description. Courses with the prefix "ULG" are not available for students.
These packages are only an overview. There are more than 800 Courses taught in English. You are free to choose from all courses available. Please check with your home university to see if your chosen courses can be recognized for your study programme.
A full semester load corresponds to 30 ECTS. A minimum of 16 ECTS is recommended. Students can chose from the whole course catalogue and are not limited to one subject area. In the course description you can see which requirements you need. Bachelor students can also take Master's courses.