This page is available under these URLs:
The University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna is one of the first universities in Austria to tackle the implementation of ISO 45001.
These management systems for safety and health at work support the promotion and protection of the physical and mental health of both employees and students.
Through the efforts of BOKU to achieve continuous improvement in the workplaces of your employees and internal and external processes, goals such as:
- Reduction of (near) accidents, reduction of risks
- Safer and healthy workplaces
- Clear and structured work
- Defined responsibilities and a clear division of labor
- Improved communication channels
- Easier integration of new employees
- Defined reintegration process
- Increase in motivation and qualifications
can be achieved together as a team.
In March 2020, the Department of Chemistry was the first department at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, to successfully implement ISO45001.