The archive file can be copied or moved onto another hard drive or folder.
- Determine the storage location of your archive register via Tools -> Options -> Environment in the register File Locations.
- Close your GroupWise client.
- If, for example, your archive register is under d:\GroupWiseArchiv you can copy the entire register with all its subdirectories onto another hard disc or storage location.
- When the copying process is completed, open your GroupWise client and type in the new archive register via Tools -> Options -> Environment in the register File Locations.
Please keep the following in mind:
- The sub-directory ofxyzarc is connected to 'xyz' of the respective user. This sub-directory in the archive register may not be renamed or deleted.
- The entire path up to ofxyzarc must be given at Tools -> Options -> Environment in the register File Locations. However, the directory ofxyzarc may NOT include the path!