My Stay Abroad
After your stay
At the host university:
- The coordinator of the host university has to sign the Letter of Confirmation (online). Visit the coordinator at the end of your stay.
- You have to collect your transcript of records at the host university or you have to give them your address so that they can send it to you.
- It is recommended to ask for a confirmation of stay prior to your departure from the host university in order to have proof for your stay abroad (for example for later application processes or the like). There is no form for such a confirmation of stay but it should include the letterhead of the host university, the date of your stay (from-to), reason of stay (exchange semester, research,...) and signature and stamp of the host university.
- You have to go to your academic coordinator and bring him/her the transcript of records and the list of equivalent courses. BOKU Ceepus Network Coordinators
- Then you have to bring the list of equivalent courses and the transcript to study services. You have to do it within 2 months after your return.
At the National CEEPUS Office (Ms. Silvia Riegler) the following documents have to be submitted:
- A Mobility Report (MOB Report): You can find it on www.ceepus.info
- A final report of your experiences
Check in the ceepus.info system whether all necessary documents have been uploaded and whether the stay there is completed.
You have to submit these documents within two months after your return. If you do not submit these documents within this deadline you may have to pay the grant back.
At the Center for International Relations (BOKU):