CEEPUS - Central European Exchange Program for University Studies
Welcome at the CEEPUS information site of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna - BOKU!
CEEPUS is an inter-university cooperation and mobility programme for students and lecturers. The following countries participate in the CEEPUS programme: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech, Kosovo, Hungary, North Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia.
The student exchange is in the framework of university networks. Each network has a thematic focus. The cooperation is carried out by institutes/faculties or departments of the relative universities, which work in the same field. There is a academic coordinator in each of these faculties, who assists the students.
Here you'll find a map of the Universities participating in the CEEPUS-Programme (Updated: 2015)
- Ceepus general information
- How to find Networks Contact Details at host University
- How do I find the amount of the scholarship?
Here you can find the websites of the universities and faculties and the network descriptions:
Or you can use this link to search for a Network listed sorted by University or sorted by CPnr. (CEEPUS Network Number) : https://ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb
English is the common language and language of instruction.
The academic networks of BOKU
*Code= "CEEPUS Network Number (CPnr.)" or "Freemover"
- Agriculture and Environment in the 21st Century - @groen
Code CIII-HU-0003-14-1819. academic coordinator Univ. Prof. Hans- Peter Kaul.
- For safe and healthy food in Middle-Europe
Code CIII-HR-0306-10-1819. academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner.
- New directions for forestry sciences in Central Europe
Code CIII-PL-0114-13-1819. academic coordinator Dipl. Ing. Dr. Bakk. techn. Gernot Erber.
- Landscape Management - Sustainable land use perspectives in Central European Region
Code CIII-CZ-0311-11-1819. academic coordinator Dr. Roland Tusch.
- Modern Technologies of finishing wood and wood based materials
Code CIII-PL-1308-01-1819. academic coordinator Dr. Rupert Wimmer.
- Applied Economics and Management
Code CIII-SK-0044-13-1819. academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Engineering as Communication Language in Europe
Code CIII-PL-0701-07-1819 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Dr.nat. techn. Alfred Strauss.
- Managerial Processes and its Optimization and Valuation
Code CIII-CZ-0911-04-1819 academic coordinator (tba)
- Training and research in environmental chemistry and toxicology
Code CIII-SI-0905-05-1819 academic coordinator Prof. Dr. Jose L. Toca-Herrera.
- Building Knowledge and Experience Exchange in CFD
Code CIII-RS-1012-04-1819 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Frohner.
- Biology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences
Code CIII-SK-1018-04-1819 academic coordinator Assoc. Prof. Dr. Clemens Karl Peterbauer.
- Applied Hydroinformatics
Code CIII-AT-RS-1112-03-1819 academic coordinator Priv.-Doz. DI Dr. Michael Trtithart. The academic coordinators are responsible for the crediting of the courses and the academic advice.