CEEPUS - Central European Exchange Program for University Studies
Welcome at the CEEPUS information site of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna - BOKU!
CEEPUS is an inter-university cooperation and mobility programme for students and lecturers. The following countries participate in the CEEPUS programme: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech, Kosovo, Hungary, North Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia.
The student exchange is in the framework of university networks. Each network has a thematic focus. The cooperation is carried out by institutes/faculties or departments of the relative universities, which work in the same field. There is a academic coordinator in each of these faculties, who assists the students.
- Ceepus general information
- How to find Networks Contact Details at host University
- How do I find the amount of the scholarship?
Here you can find the websites of the universities and faculties and the network descriptions:
Or you can use this link to search for a Network listed sorted by University or sorted by CPnr. (CEEPUS Network Number) : https://ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb
English is the common language and language of instruction.
The academic networks of BOKU
*Code= "CEEPUS Network Number (CPnr.)" or "Freemover"
- Agriculture and Environment in the 21st Century - @groen
Code CIII-HU-0003 academic coordinator Univ. Prof. Hans- Peter Kaul.
- Modern Approaches for Design, Production and Operation of Vehicles (MADPOV) (currently not active)
- CIII-BG1502 academic coordinator Univ.Prof. Dr. Yusak Susilo
- For safe and healthy food in Middle-Europe
Code CIII-HR-0306 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner.
- Landscape Management - Sustainable land use perspectives in Central European Region
Code CIII-CZ-0311 academic coordinator Dr. Roland Tusch.
- Modern Technologies of finishing wood and wood based materials (currently not active)
Code CIII-PL-1308 academic coordinator Dr. Rupert Wimmer.
- Applied Economics and Management
Code CIII-SK-0044 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Engineering as Communication Language in Europe
Code CIII-PL-0701 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Dr.nat. techn. Alfred Strauss.
- Managerial Processes in International Environment
Code CIII-CZ-0911 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Training and research in environmental chemistry and toxicology
Code CIII-SI-0905 academic coordinator Prof. Dr. Jose L. Toca-Herrera.
- Building Knowledge and Experience Exchange in CFD
Code CIII-RS-1012 academic coordinator PhD Rafat Al Afif.
- Biology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences
Code CIII-SK-1018 academic coordinator Assoc. Prof. Dr. Clemens Karl Peterbauer.
- Applied Hydroinformatics (currently not active)
Code CIII-AT-RS-1112 contact person Priv.-Doz. DI Dr. Michael Trtithart.
- BioScience, Food and Health
Code CIII-SK-1516 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner
- Improving Food Quality with Novel Food Processing Technologies
Code CIII-RS-1512 academic coordinator PhD Rafat Al Afif.
- Tourism and Agriculture Sustainabile Alliances - #TASA network
Code CIII-SI-1817 academic coordinator Dr. Karolina Taczanowska
- Reinforcement of research, professional, and education capacities for application in sample preparation of various origins before the corresponding analysis.
Code CIII-RS-1816 academic coordinator Dr. Anca-Iulia Stoica
The academic coordinators are responsible for the crediting of the courses and the academic advice.