Current Information for Outgoings (COVID-19)
We are looking forward to your application! Due to the current corona situation, please consider the travel warnings of the Austrian Ministry of European and International Affairs (BMEIA), the guidelines of your host institution as well as the official guidelines of BOKU. Please check regularly for current information for outgoings on our website. Click here!
CEEPUS - Central European Exchange Program for University Studies
Welcome at the CEEPUS information site of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna - BOKU!
CEEPUS is an inter-university cooperation and mobility programme for students and lecturers. The following countries participate in the CEEPUS programme: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech, Kosovo, Hungary, North Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia.
The student exchange is in the framework of university networks. Each network has a thematic focus. The cooperation is carried out by institutes/faculties or departments of the relative universities, which work in the same field. There is a academic coordinator in each of these faculties, who assists the students.
- Ceepus general information
- How to find Networks Contact Details at host University
- How do I find the amount of the scholarship?
Here you can find the websites of the universities and faculties and the network descriptions:
Or you can use this link to search for a Network listed sorted by University or sorted by CPnr. (CEEPUS Network Number) : https://ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb
English is the common language and language of instruction.
The academic networks of BOKU
*Code= "CEEPUS Network Number (CPnr.)" or "Freemover"
- Agriculture and Environment in the 21st Century - @groen
Code CIII-HU-0003 academic coordinator Univ. Prof. Hans- Peter Kaul.
- Modern Approaches for Design, Production and Operation of Vehicles (MADPOV) (currently not active)
- CIII-BG1502 academic coordinator Univ.Prof. Dr. Yusak Susilo
- For safe and healthy food in Middle-Europe
Code CIII-HR-0306 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner.
- Landscape Management - Sustainable land use perspectives in Central European Region
Code CIII-CZ-0311 academic coordinator Dr. Roland Tusch.
- Modern Technologies of finishing wood and wood based materials (currently not active)
Code CIII-PL-1308 academic coordinator Dr. Rupert Wimmer.
- Applied Economics and Management
Code CIII-SK-0044 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Engineering as Communication Language in Europe
Code CIII-PL-0701 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Dr.nat. techn. Alfred Strauss.
- Managerial Processes in International Environment
Code CIII-CZ-0911 academic coordinator Prof. Rainer Haas.
- Training and research in environmental chemistry and toxicology
Code CIII-SI-0905 academic coordinator Prof. Dr. Jose L. Toca-Herrera.
- Building Knowledge and Experience Exchange in CFD
Code CIII-RS-1012 academic coordinator Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Frohner.
- Biology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences
Code CIII-SK-1018 academic coordinator Assoc. Prof. Dr. Clemens Karl Peterbauer.
- Applied Hydroinformatics (currently not active)
Code CIII-AT-RS-1112 contact person Priv.-Doz. DI Dr. Michael Trtithart.
- BioScience, Food and Health
Code CIII-SK-1516 academic coordinator Dr. Mathias Schreiner
- Improving Food Quality with Novel Food Processing Technologies
Code CIII-RS-1512 academic coordinator PhD Rafat Al Afif.
The academic coordinators are responsible for the crediting of the courses and the academic advice.