- Citizenship of a CEEPUS country or conequal (persons with equalstatus)
For BOKU students without a citizenship of a Ceepus country: to prove your equal status please upload the confirmation of registration from BOKU
- Graduation of at least two semesters at BOKU
- At the time of application permanent residence in Austria
- Proof of language skills: no special proof required. English is the common language and language of instruction. Normally, courses are offered in English and in the national language
- Attention: It is not allowed to go to one's home country, for example: BOKU students with a Bulgarian citizenship are not allowed to go to Bulgaria.
• At least 3 ECTS per month at the host university
• Confirmation of stay