This page is available under these URLs:
Current Information for Outgoings (COVID-19)
We are looking forward to your application! Due to the current corona situation, please consider the travel warnings of the Austrian Ministry of European and International Affairs (BMEIA), the guidelines of your host institution as well as the official guidelines of BOKU. Please check regularly for current information for outgoings on our website. Click here!
- Citizenship of a CEEPUS country or conequal (persons with equalstatus)
For BOKU students without a citizenship of a Ceepus country: to prove your equal status please upload the confirmation of registration from BOKU
- Graduation of at least two semesters at BOKU
- At the time of application permanent residence in Austria
- Proof of language skills: no special proof required. English is the common language and language of instruction. Normally, courses are offered in English and in the national language
- Attention: It is not allowed to go to one's home country, for example: BOKU students with a Bulgarian citizenship are not allowed to go to Bulgaria.
• At least 3 ECTS per month at the host university
• Confirmation of stay