This page is available under these URLs:
Current Information for Outgoings (COVID-19)
We are looking forward to your application! Due to the current corona situation, please consider the travel warnings of the Austrian Ministry of European and International Affairs (BMEIA), the guidelines of your host institution as well as the official guidelines of BOKU. Please check regularly for current information for outgoings on our website. Click here!
THE COMPOSITION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
- The CEEPUS grant is a full ride.
- The CEEPUS grant is awarded by the host country. You can find further information about the scholarship rate on www.ceepus.info
- Mobility grant of the Oead GmbhH (Austrian exchange service) if your stay is longer than two months: 200 euro per month
- Travel grant of the OeAD GmbH: minimal stay of 21 days, dependent on host country
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The host country awards the grant!
From the OeAD GmbH you get the mobility and travel costs grants.
Studienbeihilfenbezieher/innen have to apply for an aid for foreign studies at the „Studienbehilfe“ agency.
DURATION OF STAY:
- 1 to 10 months per bachelor or master cycle
- For bachelor students a minimal duration of three months
- For the participation in summer schools and accordingly excursions bachelor students can go below the minimal duration of stay
- If you are nominated for a three- monthly grant, you are expected to stay four months (one full semester) as the grant is sufficient