How to apply
Your application has to be done online. Your application (including all documents with signatures) has to be completed in Mobility Online preferably at the latest two months (8 weeks) prior to your departure (traineeships of recent graduates: application has to be completed at least two months before graduation;). In case you have completed your application documents later, please contact the responsible person at the Center for International Relations if an application is still possible after the deadline.
Click here to access the online application database (Mobility Online).
(Please do not open application with Internet Explorer but use a differnt browser instead)
First step: Enter your data in Mobility Online = registration
Second step: Upload your application documents (pdf) in Mobility Online = complete your application
(to be uploaded as pdf onto Mobility Online)
Please find further information on personal data processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation here.
1) Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- print-out in Mobility Online;
- upload with signatures of traineeship institution and Fachstu-AG
2) Transcript of Records ("Studienerfolgsnachweis")
- Download from BOKUOnline including your grade point average, short version (min. 20-30 ECTS, grade point average <3,0)
3) Proof of Language Skills:
... necessary already at the time of your application.
- Upload your certificate/proof in Mobility Online
- Min. Level B2 of one of the working languages
- Accepted certificates (grade “satisfactory” or better, certificate must not be older than 5 years!):
- Secondary school leaving certificate/high school diploma
- ZIB-Language Course: minimum level III (for English), level "Fachsprache" (for other languages)
- ZIB-Language Certification
- Certificates of other universities or cultural institutes (please always attach the course outline, minimum level B2)
- Official language diplomas like Cambridge Certificate, TOEFL, DELF, etc., minimum level B2
- Courses in English Language to the extent of minimum 30 ECTS (if English = working language of internship)
4) Application/Passport Photo:
- Upload of your photo
- in jpg or png format,
- max. size: 500 Kilobyte, recommended size: 273 x 355 pixel (b x h photo points)
Please note! cancellation Fee: 50 Euro
If you decide to cancel your application after submission of your documents, we will ask you for an administrative fee of 50 Euros. Exception: severe illness (including medical certificate), travel advisory from the Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, severe illness or death of a close relative