10 Oct 2018
Fish is an important source of protein and a basis for the livelihoods of many people all over the world; but most natural habitats are under pressure from human influence and climate change. How can we continue to use fish for our nutrition, keep water bodies healthy and sustain the resources for future generations to come?
- Rebecca Metzner (FAO, Fisheries & Aquaculture Department, Head of Policy, Economics & Institutions Branch)
- Marc Mößmer (ARGE Biofisch)
- Herwig Waidbacher (Institute of Hydrology and Aquatic Ecosystem Management)
- Almut Knaller (Tourism board Weissensee)
- Laura Hundscheid (Master student SUSFISH+ project of CDR head Andreas Melcher)
Moderation: Maiada Hadaia (Coordinator "Welt im Ohr", Education and Research for Development, OEAD)
Event co-organised with Michaela Hickersberger (Ökosoziales Forum) and Florian Leregger (IUFE, Institute for Environment, Peace and Development).