This is a collection of useful links for new students.
The homepage of the university provides news and inormation for students and a very useful section on the top of the site called Quicklinks.
Here you can find the links to important sites like:
- BOKUonline: BOKUonline is BOKU's campus management system that enables you to carry out a variety of the administrative tasks necessary at university. Mor infos and first steps: https://short.boku.ac.at/e682v2
- BOKUlearn: The learning platform of BOKU supports teaching by providing tools for
* provision of learning content & teaching materials
* online exercises and examinations
* administration and organisation of courses
- BOKUdrive: BOKUdrive is a Sync and Share online storage. All data is stored on servers and data centers of the University.
Users can access their data through a Web interface or synchronize via desktop clients and mobile clients. Seafile offers similar functions as well-known online services, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Studentmailing: Access to your BOKU emails.
eduroam is an international project and stands for "Education Roaming". With the access data of your home university, you will receive Wifi and Internet access at all participating organizations (universities, universities of applied sciences, research institutes, libraries, ...) worldwide.
Office 365: https://short.boku.ac.at/6gwp44
Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus is available for free for BOKU students; for using it you have to complete a simple self-registration procedure.
More software for students: https://short.boku.ac.at/ypr4ek
Here you find all informations for using the multifunctional KONICA MINOLTA printers/copy machines/scanners at BOKU.