Attention! Due to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic we are operating in a restricted mode!
COVID-19 safety rules
The BOKU Core Facility Multiscale Imaging tries to minimize the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection by applying the following safety rules:
1. Consistent with the BOKU rules, our facility applies 2,5G to protect users and staff.
2. You can enter the facility if you have a slot booked for yourself. If you bring an accompanying person you must report this to the head of the facility.
3. All visitors must register in to the COVID-19 logbook when entering and leaving.
4. During your work in the facility an FFP2 mask is mandatory, if a distance of 2 m cannot be maintained.
5. Before entering our rooms, always disinfect your hand!
For all questions, please email to email@example.com